Friday, February 26, 2010

The Worse Torment


Nothing will be the same now, nothing could be the same. The sea became desert and the stars fell from the sky, breaking as little drops of glass.

I felt a lot grief as if this was piercing my chest but the hurt was not only physical but it went deeper into my soul and I was left alone with the nothing.
The earth stopped turning, the wind stopped blowing and the fire stopped burning, everything lost meaning. And now, nothing has place or reason of being, madness would have been better, even death would be resplendent.
Life, now, has turned into a term difficult to understand because you are not here and I am not either.
It is a sailing boat that will never go to the sea. What's the purpose of sailing if I don't have the ocean of your love anymore.
My eyes can't see not even darkness. There is no tomorrow, neither dreams nor illusions.
I will not sail since with whom could I go when the one that I love, is gone.
All and nothing are the same thing. A terrible awakening of the existence. An absolute science without coherence. A slow, infinite and undesirable death. I love what I don't have. I miss what I don't have. I wish for what I can't touch. I love the voice who does not listen to me. I look for who I can't see.
Is there worse torment than to die while living and to live while dying, dying of love?
~~~
Visit the best Inspirational site of the net
http://www.mystichealingart.com/

No comments: