Friday, October 29, 2010

The Doors of Hell


What could take us to hell if it would exist? How would it be? Are the souls burning there? Are they cursing the Creator? Are they being punished? Well, I would say that it is a little of everything but what I think is most appropriate, is that is a place free of veils and appearances, where one has to live with oneself and also with very similar aspects. Let's take a look into that hell.

A very obvious lady lives in the first door, in a very hot environment, but let's knock the door and let's ask for something simple. Let's knock the door now:
-Good morning. This is a warm place. Can you offer us a glass of water, please.?
The lady came out and we could see that the place was full of fountains of water, crystalline, pure and refreshing water. But when we looked at the lady, we noticed that she was breathless and with dry lips.
- I do not offer water to anybody, and I am very thirsty. How can I offer you what I do not have? She said.
- Oh, do not worry, we said and we know now, the reason why she is in hell.
To finish with this door, we asked her:
- Excuse me, what is your name?

read more...
http://mystichealingart.com/fallen_angels-4-.htm

-Author and Artist: Oscar Basurto Carbonell
http://www.mystichealingart.com/

No comments: